Shipping & Returns
Under The Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000, you have the right to cancel a contract within seven days - starting from the day after you take delivery of the goods (a "cooling off" period). You have the right to cancel for any reason without penalty. If you wish to cancel a contract, please write to us, fax us or e-mail clearly stating your full details, invoice number and cancellation instructions.
- To cancel the contract, you must give us notice within seven working days starting from the day after you take delivery of the order.
- Once you have cancelled the contract, you have a legal "duty of care" to take good care of the goods.
- You must return the goods to us at your expense to the address below -
- we would advise that you use a recorded-delivery service for small items
- we would advise that you use an insured courier service for larger items.
- Please mark all parcels clearly with your returns number.
- If it is more convenient, we can arrange collection by our couriers; any costs incurred will be deducted from your final refund.
- We will refund you the full amount paid for the goods, less any costs to collect the goods, within 30 days of receipt of the notice of cancellation.
Safety Assured Limited
385 Chepstow Avenue
Tel: 01708 855 777
Fax: 01708 855 125
The full regulations can be viewed at http://www.hmso.gov.uk/si/si2000/20002334.htm